Thursday, June 27, 2013

Circle lenses Sponsored packages - Paquetes de lentillas de patrocinadores

Hi, hii, everyone!! Here i am after a LOOONG and hard day :'(
Well... This month i didn't write a lot of entries because was my boyfriend's lastest months in Spain with me... T__T
He went to France today, to the Forein Legion for 5 years, so i'm SO SAD at the moment. But well... I love him more than anyone in this world, so i'm going to wait for him!! I know he loves me like i love him and i feel so fortunate *^* 
The hardest thing is that we can't comunicate during 6 months. There are some of the rules of the Forein Legion =(
I HATE IT!!! DAAAAAHHH!! *CRIES*

Hola, hola a todos!! Aquí estoy de nuevo después de un muy LAAAAARGO y duro día :'(
Bueno... Este mes no he podido escribir mucho en el blog porque eran los últimos meses en España conmigo... T__T
Se marchó hoy a Francia, para presentarse en la Legión Extrangera por 5 años, así que estoy MUY TRISTE en estos momentos. Pero bueno... Le amo más que a nadie en este mundo, así que le esperaré el tiempo que haga falta!! Sé que me ama de la misma manera en la que le amo yo y me siento muy afortunada de ello *^*  
Lo peor y lo más duro es que estaremos incomunicados durante 6 meses. Son algunas de las reglas de la Legión =(
Y LAS ODIO!! DAAAAAAHH!! *SE ECHA A LLORAR*

Anyways... This post is for show you my new circle lenses of my new and lovely sponsors for a future reviews soon!
The lenses are this ones:
En fin... Este post es para mostraros las nuevas lentillas de mis nuevos y encantadores patrocinadores para unas futuras reviews pronto!

GEO Bella Blue




I can't really imagine how i will look with it!! *^* 
Realmente no me imagino como me quedarán, la verdad!! *^*

Eye Teck Irish Black



I will talk about this stores soon =) Also stay turned to the future REVIEWS!! Forgive me to not write a lot, but now i need to relax and rest T__T
Have a nice day~~~~ 
Hablaré sobre estas tiendas pronto =) Además estad atent@s a las futuras REVIEWS!! Perdonadme por no escribir demasiado, pero necesito relajarme y descansar T__T
Tened un buen día~~~~



2 comments:

  1. Great review, thanks for sharing it here !


    i like the way you present your blog post.


    I will visit your blog more often


    Just for your info. you can also check out www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.


    Enjoy and stay pretty : )


    Mimiko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! No! Is not a review! lol
      But thanks so much, Mimiko!! ^-^

      Delete

Dont post SPAM.
It will be removed.